Breakfast with Sylvia Walker
Smart Women Finish Rich.
This two hour session will give you the tools to be financially free and create wealth by making your money work for you.
Making smart decisions around your money is easy if you know how. While some women seem to do extremely well at making their money work for them, others battle from pay day to pay day.
Smart people are in control – never victims!
Put yourself in the driving seat...
Sylvia will cover:
- Who is competing for your money and why do we never seem to have enough
- How your ‘money personality’ influences your decisions
- Creating a solid financial foundation for your life
- Eliminating debt
- Tools to put you in control of your money
- Setting goals and measuring progress
- Busting the money myths that make us poorer
- Navigating the investment maze – tax implications, our personal risk appetite and how to decide where to invest
Sylvia Walker is currently the Resident Financial Guru on the Cape Talk Early Breakfast Show, a keynote speaker and workshop facilitator. She writes financial articles, ghost writes on occasion and has authored and co-authored a number of books. Sylvia has many years of experience as a marketing manager in the financial services industry and demystifies the complex world of money and finances.
|Date: 24 August 2018|
|Time: 08:30 - 10:30 (registration 08:00)|
|Venue: Atlantic Imbizo, V&A Waterfront|
|Investment: R450 excl. VAT|
|Delegates stand a chance to win a copy of Sylvia Walker's book "Smart Woman".|
To book, click here
For more information, please click here