- Expect to let go of the past, live your life in the moment and strive to be as present as you are able;
- Admit past mistakes without self-blame;
- Realistically interpret the impact of negative events, preventing them from having an on-going negative impact;
- Realistically interpret the impact of positive events as having a widespread and ongoing, lasting effect;
- Experience optimism more frequently at work and in your personal life.
Rod is based in Cape Town and heads up Building Resilience. He has wide consulting experience and in-depth experience in learning, design facilitation and skills development. He has researched, developed interventions, presented and published in the field of mental strength, building resilience, change management and organisational performance.
His book “The Building Resilience Handbook” is in its second print.
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!