Strategic Planning Made Simple
Do you have a Clear Vision of where you want your business to be in three years? Do you have a Simple Plan in place to help you get there?
- Exercises to develop creative thinking
- Strategic planning theory and tools
- Internal analysis of the organisation
- External view of the organisation and the environment
- Developing a vision
- Development of critical success factors
- Creating key performance indicators – measurable and benchmarks
- Building strategic objectives that support the vision
- Development of values and acceptable behaviours
- Creation of individual 6 month plans to support the strategic plan
- Execution process - how this should work
- Develop a simple one page strategic plan;
- Know how to implement and execute it;
- Ensure that departmental strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy.
More about our facilitator, Clive Howe
He is a published author and his book based on the ec@ps model, “Simple Solutions to Strategic Success” is a set book used for the SMDP programme run by the University of Stellenbosch Business School - Executive Development.
What others have said...
- Denay Willie, The Rainbow Academy
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Clive is a very efficient communicator, easy to relate to, very engaging. He has very good experience to share and provided practical examples."
To find out more, click here
|15 August 2018||14 August 2018|
|Durbanville Hills Wine Estate||WorldsView Academy, Woodmead|
|Time||09:00 - 17:00||Investment||R2,750.00 Excl VAT||: For-profit organisations|
|(08:30 registration)||R1,650.00 Excl VAT||: Not-for-profit organisations|
Clive also offers an option for a one day Strategy Planning Made Simple workshop, followed by a day with Clive facilitating your one day strategy planning session.
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!