Strategic Planning Made Simple
Do you have a Clear Vision of where you want your business to be in three years? Do you have a Simple Plan in place to help you get there?
- Exercises to develop creative thinking
- Strategic planning theory and tools
- Internal analysis of the organisation
- External view of the organisation and the environment
- Developing a vision
- Development of critical success factors
- Creating key performance indicators – measurable and benchmarks
- Building strategic objectives that support the vision
- Development of values and acceptable behaviours
- Creation of individual 6 month plans to support the strategic plan
- Execution process - how this should work
- Develop a simple one page strategic plan;
- Know how to implement and execute it;
- Ensure that departmental strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy.
More about Clive Howe
He is a published author and his book based on the ec@ps model, “Simple Solutions to Strategic Success” is a set book used for the SMDP programme run by the University of Stellenbosch Business School - Executive Development.
What others have said...
- Denay Willie, The Rainbow Academy
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Clive is a very efficient communicator, easy to relate to, very engaging. He has very good experience to share and provided practical examples."
To find out more, click here
Clive also offers an option for a one day Strategy Planning Made Simple workshop, followed by a day with Clive facilitating your one day strategy planning session.
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!